Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day Eight - The Round Pen Is So Totally Yesterday!

Spice had a fabulous day! She has graduated out of the round pen and into the turnout.


Savannah is finding out that she is a bit lazy under saddle, but I think that is the best kind of trail horse to have!!!




Pushing Spice into a trot










Savannah had everything under control, so I thought I'd scrub water buckets. I'm pretty good at multi-tasking. Savannah thought it would be good to try a water obstacle. (I guess one can call 1" of water an obstacle!)

Spice wasn't so sure this was a good idea!

Just take a good look at it, Spice!


Spice trotting through the "water".


Sniffing it again



Trotting through again.........



A nice, calm walk through the wash


And the opposite side

After all of that fun, Savannah and Spice called it a day.



One tired and happy horse!



No comments:

Post a Comment